Friday, June 17, 2022

A Contemplation

 #reflections #Vedanta 

I is infinite existence consciousness...still, whole, free....in whose ever-presence the universe is apparently projected thru it's own Shakti, ever non-seperate....ever in a cosmic Order...

Thru the projected agency of the mind, I can objectify the body, or anything for that matter.

What is the distance between I infinite existence consciousness and anything physical or mental objectified? 

When something is objectified, is Infinite existence consciousness lost? 

Is Infinite existence consciousness-I affected by what is objectified in its presence? 

When I reflect thus, my resistance melts.....all that is here which includes this body-mind, is Ishvara....that includes my resistance too ...reflecting thus ....resistance melts ...no me ...only me ...it's all the same.

 ॐ नमः शिवाय गुरवे सच्चिदानन्द मूर्तये ।

निष्प्रपञ्चाय शान्ताय निरालम्बाय तेजसे ॥