Friday, June 17, 2022

Changelessness is the truth of I

 I is infinite consciousness. In infinite consciousness-I, there is awareness of various objects, micro and macro, thru the agency of the mind. In perceiving objects, mental or physical, the infinity of consciousness is never lost. Infinite consciousness is like the movie-screen, in whose presence alone the objects in the movie are illumined and enlivened, without in any way affecting the movie-screen.

One requires knowledge to become aware of the ever-present  infinite changeless nature of the consciousness one intrinsically is.

I am infinite changeless consciousness having an experience of being a changing body-mind. Endowed with this amazing mind, thru the agency of this amazing mind, I can become aware of the tiniest speck of creation or the vastness of an expanding universe ....it is all within the changless consciousness that I am.

There is freedom when one recognizes the changeless nature of oneself. Changelessness is my truth....change appears and disappears in the changeless existence Consciousness one is.

To believe the changing states of mind and body to be one's truth causes immense suffering. 

May the Grace of the ever-present Truth bless us with this recognition.



Om Tat Sat