Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Meditate in Valli Kava

Om Sarvadevatabhyo namah

Om Sarvasadgurubhyo namah

Om Parabrahmane namah


 

I meditate on the Lord, who is Shiva, ever-auspicious, ever-present, the Light of Consciousness, immediate, direct, who is my very truth, my very Self, in whose presence all this is illumined, who is indestructible and changless, ever unaffected – even as the Sun is ever unaffceted by all that is illumined in its presence.

I meditate on the Lord, the Light of Consciousness, who is changeless, who is my very self, sat-cit-ananda, formless, limitless and all-pervading, in whom this whole Universe comes into being, is sustained and goes back – even as wave arises in water, is sustained by water and goes back to water – in truth the wave has no independent existence – it is water.

I meditate on the Lord, the Light of Consciousness, who is my changless Self, ever endowed as though with indescribable Power- boundless, all- knowledge, infinite all-intelligent energy that manifests as the oceans, the all-pervading space, the blue blue sky, the birds, the tress, the grass, the ants, the fishing nets, the fish, the fishing boats, the men in the fishing boats, the gorgeous black sands, the glorious colours of the rising and setting sun, the ocean waves smashing against rocks, the tender coconuts in the coconut trees.

I meditate on that changless truth of myself, the Light of Consciousness, more brilliant than a thousand suns, whose inscrutable Power is manifest as the extraordinary, wondrous, all-intelligent, all- pervading Order that pervades the subtle and gross worlds.


 

Unto that formless, ever-Pure, Light of Consciousness, my very self, who manifests as this physical body – my salutations – namah – my surrender.

Unto that formless, ever-Pure, Light of Consciousness, that is my very Self, who is ever changless, direct, immediate, manifest as this mind with its capacities to feel, to doubts, to emote – namah.

Unto that formless, ever-Pure, Light of Consciousness, whose inscrutable Power manifests as all memory – unconscious, sub-conscious, conscious – namah.

Unto that Light of Consciousness, who is ever my Truth, Changless and Pure, direct and immeidate, whose inscrutable all-intelligent Power is manifest as this ahankara and primordial ignorance – namah.

Unto that Light of Consciousness, who is ever my Truth, Changless and Pure, of the very nature of ananda, being awake to whom I resolve in fulfilment – namah.

Unto that Light of Consciousness, who is the changless Truth of myself, in whose presence all changes in this body, mind as well as the world is illumined – namah.

Unto that Light of Consciousness, who is Tattva – changless, pure and ever auspicious, whole and complete, who by His Own Inscrutable Power is manifest as the very intelligent Power that pervades this body and jagat, gross and subtle – namah.

Unto that Light of Consciousness who is the very Self, changless, Pure, ever Auspicious, whole, complete – manifest as the all love of Amma – namah – my surrender.

Om Tat Sat