Saturday, February 6, 2010

INI ORU JANMAM – Song by Mata Amrtanandamayi

O Krishna, give me not another birth lest I fall into the deep quagmire of delusion.

If Thou givest, then bestow the boon of taking birth as the servant of Thy servants forever.


 

O Krishna, Thou should fill my mind with Thy Holy Name and reveal Thy Lotus feet bright and clear therein. Keeping my mind ever equiposed, all should be felt to be Thy Manifestation.


 

O Krishna ….. Treasure of Compassion…. I salute Thee with joined palms…. I humbly salute Thee…


 

If I should get another birth, let it be beneficial to the world by giving Imperishable Joy to others as well. If Thou allowest me that, then please give me any number of births as a human being. O Krishna…. Treasure of Compassion ….. I salute Thee with joined palms…. I humbly salute Thee.